Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010

2011 SENIOR PORTRAIT SEASON COMES TO AN END, THANKS FOR A GREAT SUMMER!


I have had an amazing summer of wonderful creative shoots with many of our 2011 seniors. I have loved getting to know each senior and their family. I am thankful for the amazing summer weather which has allowed me to photograph "on location" with only one reschedule due to weather. That is amazing! I love our students, I love my work and I hope you have enjoyed checking out all "my sneak peaks" on my blog.

I want to thank all my seniors for choosing me to be your photographer, I loved every minute of our times together. May you have a memorable senior year and I wish you success in all your post high school choices.

I look forward to photographing our 2012 SENIORS next May.